Seagate's failure to capitalise on its start-of-year areal density advantages is being laid bare: Toshiba has followed Samsung and Western Digital by adding a 1TB, standard format notebook drive to its roster, leaving Seagate out in the cold. Toshiba's MQ01ABD is an advance on its 3-platter, 1TB notebook drive, the MK1059GSM, …
what tosser thought of that one...
"it has a 12.5mm z-height (thickness)"
z-height??? proper English, not management bull please...
Disambiguation is good.
You don't want to confuse it with z-depth, z-width or z-length, after all.
René Descartes. You may google him at your leisure.
if it's 12.5mm thick...
...why not just say so.
Writing "z-height" in a marketing description is management bullshit. I very much doubt Descartes ever used the term "z-height" (in French or any other language) when specifying the thickness of an object.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM: iPad is an iFAD
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball