Seagate's failure to capitalise on its start-of-year areal density advantages is being laid bare: Toshiba has followed Samsung and Western Digital by adding a 1TB, standard format notebook drive to its roster, leaving Seagate out in the cold. Toshiba's MQ01ABD is an advance on its 3-platter, 1TB notebook drive, the MK1059GSM, …
what tosser thought of that one...
"it has a 12.5mm z-height (thickness)"
z-height??? proper English, not management bull please...
Disambiguation is good.
You don't want to confuse it with z-depth, z-width or z-length, after all.
René Descartes. You may google him at your leisure.
if it's 12.5mm thick...
...why not just say so.
Writing "z-height" in a marketing description is management bullshit. I very much doubt Descartes ever used the term "z-height" (in French or any other language) when specifying the thickness of an object.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout