Researchers from Idaho State University have proved that moose mating rituals follow a similar pattern to that displayed among humans in Newcastle pubs on a Friday night – that females moaning about sexual advances by inadequate males increases the chance of bloke-on-bloke violence. Scientists already knew that a female moose …
You could always count on a parking lot fight Friday and Saturday night @Gordo's Bar and Grill. Sometimes, if you were lucky, you could see Gordo himself swinging a baseball bat out there.
Captain Obvious - head of research
Kudos to the head/sub writer though :)
"The importance of female choice may be undervalued in studies of sexual selection in mammals."
So the old saw about 90% of world history being men trying to impress women is an understatement then?
So a shrill voice screaching "He's not worth it, Darren!" actually encourages more fighting? Actually bears up to my experience.
Girlmoose: Is that an antler in your pocket...
... Or are you happy to see me?
They moan all the time but all they need is ...err.... better partners.
It's the lasses you need to watch out for...
When I was in Newcastle, there'd be the odd fight when you were out on the "toon"; Local lads fighting over "are you looking at my pint"; Or a fresher discovering that standing out as Uni fresher is enough to get you thumped, but it generally wasn't that serious.
The lasses fighting was a different story, it was always full-on and "to the death"!!!
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?