A startup called CumuLogic, founded by a number of Java and cloud experts at the former Sun Microsystems, is fluffing up yet another platform as a service (PaaS) cloud, joining the ranks of VMware with Cloud Foundry, Red Hat with OpenShift, Microsoft with Azure, and others. CumuLogic was founded relatively recently, in January …
Cloud experts from the former sun
Or just meteorological.
Not such a bad idea.
Like the "no lockin" idea, you can see why these guys didn't get jobs at Snoreacle. But Java? Come on! Even the Sunshiners should know to be doing it in C.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support