A startup called CumuLogic, founded by a number of Java and cloud experts at the former Sun Microsystems, is fluffing up yet another platform as a service (PaaS) cloud, joining the ranks of VMware with Cloud Foundry, Red Hat with OpenShift, Microsoft with Azure, and others. CumuLogic was founded relatively recently, in January …
Cloud experts from the former sun
Or just meteorological.
Not such a bad idea.
Like the "no lockin" idea, you can see why these guys didn't get jobs at Snoreacle. But Java? Come on! Even the Sunshiners should know to be doing it in C.
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Bada-Bing! Mozilla flips Firefox to YAHOO! for search
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop