Sales for the Larry Ellison–backed online-application software peddler NetSuite shot up over 20 per cent in its most recent quarter, but despite that increase it still managed to lose nearly $10m. Despite those numbers, however, perhaps the firm in which Ellison has his day job – Oracle – should look into snapping NetSuite up. …
Oracle & SAP
They are just as evil as each other.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching