Fujitsu customers who use its COBOL and Java application development and middleware software can finally run that code on the Fujitsu Azure clouds, significantly enhancing their appeal in Japan. Fujitsu launched its own private-label platform cloud based on Microsoft's Azure software stack back in June, after a delay of more …
I've used Fujitsu Cobol...
I used it back around 1999 for a University class to learn COBOL. What can I say? It's COBOL.
You say that like it's a bad thing.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?