Fujitsu customers who use its COBOL and Java application development and middleware software can finally run that code on the Fujitsu Azure clouds, significantly enhancing their appeal in Japan. Fujitsu launched its own private-label platform cloud based on Microsoft's Azure software stack back in June, after a delay of more …
I've used Fujitsu Cobol...
I used it back around 1999 for a University class to learn COBOL. What can I say? It's COBOL.
You say that like it's a bad thing.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't