Fujitsu customers who use its COBOL and Java application development and middleware software can finally run that code on the Fujitsu Azure clouds, significantly enhancing their appeal in Japan. Fujitsu launched its own private-label platform cloud based on Microsoft's Azure software stack back in June, after a delay of more …
I've used Fujitsu Cobol...
I used it back around 1999 for a University class to learn COBOL. What can I say? It's COBOL.
You say that like it's a bad thing.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes