Yahoo!, Alibaba and Softbank have signed a framework agreement to settle their long-running row over payment service Alipay. Yahoo!, which owns a stake in Alibaba, had complained it was not consulted over the sale of the payment service. It complained the decision was taken without the knowledge or approval of the board. The …
I tried to use Alibaba once
Total waste of time; between the language issues, spam and inaccurate product descriptions, I ended up with nothing usable. Thankfully, it seems to have fallen lower in the returns from my Google searches recently.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL