Yahoo!, Alibaba and Softbank have signed a framework agreement to settle their long-running row over payment service Alipay. Yahoo!, which owns a stake in Alibaba, had complained it was not consulted over the sale of the payment service. It complained the decision was taken without the knowledge or approval of the board. The …
I tried to use Alibaba once
Total waste of time; between the language issues, spam and inaccurate product descriptions, I ended up with nothing usable. Thankfully, it seems to have fallen lower in the returns from my Google searches recently.
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid
- Climate scientists agree: Humans cause global warming