Yahoo!, Alibaba and Softbank have signed a framework agreement to settle their long-running row over payment service Alipay. Yahoo!, which owns a stake in Alibaba, had complained it was not consulted over the sale of the payment service. It complained the decision was taken without the knowledge or approval of the board. The …
I tried to use Alibaba once
Total waste of time; between the language issues, spam and inaccurate product descriptions, I ended up with nothing usable. Thankfully, it seems to have fallen lower in the returns from my Google searches recently.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning