Alcatel Lucent returned to profit in the second quarter on the back of cost-cutting and some market share gains in IP and optics. Sales climbed a little more than 2 per cent to €3.9bn and operating profits were €108m compared to losses of €184m a year earlier. CEO Ben Verwaayen, installed three years ago to revive the fortunes …
I hope, at least, they get to choose their own weapons.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip