Alcatel Lucent returned to profit in the second quarter on the back of cost-cutting and some market share gains in IP and optics. Sales climbed a little more than 2 per cent to €3.9bn and operating profits were €108m compared to losses of €184m a year earlier. CEO Ben Verwaayen, installed three years ago to revive the fortunes …
I hope, at least, they get to choose their own weapons.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?