Alcatel Lucent returned to profit in the second quarter on the back of cost-cutting and some market share gains in IP and optics. Sales climbed a little more than 2 per cent to €3.9bn and operating profits were €108m compared to losses of €184m a year earlier. CEO Ben Verwaayen, installed three years ago to revive the fortunes …
I hope, at least, they get to choose their own weapons.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS