Alcatel Lucent returned to profit in the second quarter on the back of cost-cutting and some market share gains in IP and optics. Sales climbed a little more than 2 per cent to €3.9bn and operating profits were €108m compared to losses of €184m a year earlier. CEO Ben Verwaayen, installed three years ago to revive the fortunes …
I hope, at least, they get to choose their own weapons.
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- Fun-killing fireshow-flunking ZOMBIE COMET ISON only LOOKED alive
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- Inside IBM's vomit-inducing, noise-free future chip lab