Although services revenue was a blot on the earnings landscape, Symantec revenues and profits increased nicely in its first fiscal 2011 quarter. The company reported revenues of $1.653bn, a chunky 15 per cent up year-on-year, with net income up 7 per cent to $172m. Symantec increased its operating margin from 13.5 per cent in …
As long as their stuff stays free from comcast for me, yay for symantec. lol
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan