Although services revenue was a blot on the earnings landscape, Symantec revenues and profits increased nicely in its first fiscal 2011 quarter. The company reported revenues of $1.653bn, a chunky 15 per cent up year-on-year, with net income up 7 per cent to $172m. Symantec increased its operating margin from 13.5 per cent in …
As long as their stuff stays free from comcast for me, yay for symantec. lol
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt