Although services revenue was a blot on the earnings landscape, Symantec revenues and profits increased nicely in its first fiscal 2011 quarter. The company reported revenues of $1.653bn, a chunky 15 per cent up year-on-year, with net income up 7 per cent to $172m. Symantec increased its operating margin from 13.5 per cent in …
As long as their stuff stays free from comcast for me, yay for symantec. lol
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display