Although services revenue was a blot on the earnings landscape, Symantec revenues and profits increased nicely in its first fiscal 2011 quarter. The company reported revenues of $1.653bn, a chunky 15 per cent up year-on-year, with net income up 7 per cent to $172m. Symantec increased its operating margin from 13.5 per cent in …
As long as their stuff stays free from comcast for me, yay for symantec. lol
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER