Sony’s financial arm is moving into Australia opening a Sony Bank representative office in Sydney in August. The move will be the first international expansion for its online banking initiative, which it hopes to launch throughout the Asia Pacific. Sony confirmed that it has already obtained relevant approval from the …
Given that Sony's MO
in the event of a breach is to shut their entire service down for weeks on end while denying anything happened, I somehow don't think I'll be trusting them with my money.
and to keep costs down, they'll be using the PS3 and existing accounts.... as useful as a a hole in the head
Pull the other one, it's got bells on.
Icon, because it must have been missing from some Sony exec's memo...
Why the hate?
Can I get a mortgage from them?
That way, when they inevitably get hacked, and shut their network down, I won't have to make any repayments for 2 months.
I can then deny I ever took the loan out, blame hackers, and get a free house...
[it's possible there's a flaw in this plan - your mileage may vary - investments can go up as well as down - it is possible that Sony are competent and you will have to pay for that hopefully free house]
Investments can go up as well as down..
...they could screw up the other way, and lose track of 20 years of diligent payment,
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops