Pacnet is continuing its Asia-Pacific data centre expansion with a new Hong Kong data landing station (DLS), which the company says provides a one-stop collocation and connectivity solution. The new Hong Kong facility has direct connectivity into the carrier’s Asian submarine cable network. Bill Barney, Pacnet’s CEO, says the …
Not to be confused with the UK PaKnet network of course
Is that like Hooters in Hong Kong?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout