Pacnet is continuing its Asia-Pacific data centre expansion with a new Hong Kong data landing station (DLS), which the company says provides a one-stop collocation and connectivity solution. The new Hong Kong facility has direct connectivity into the carrier’s Asian submarine cable network. Bill Barney, Pacnet’s CEO, says the …
Not to be confused with the UK PaKnet network of course
Is that like Hooters in Hong Kong?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone