Pacnet is continuing its Asia-Pacific data centre expansion with a new Hong Kong data landing station (DLS), which the company says provides a one-stop collocation and connectivity solution. The new Hong Kong facility has direct connectivity into the carrier’s Asian submarine cable network. Bill Barney, Pacnet’s CEO, says the …
Not to be confused with the UK PaKnet network of course
Is that like Hooters in Hong Kong?
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network