A Geeks Guide 2 In this week's edition of Geeks' Guide we look at a Cocoa Touch bestseller, Beginning iPhone 4 Development, by Dave Mark, Jack Nutting and Jeff LaMarche. This dream team collaboration has a wealth of experience. The trio are considered experts on iOS development, Mac programming, Cocoa and Objective-C. …
For under £19
Includes the iPad in the same way it includes the iPhone
This text is not required.
Xcode 3 - How old is the book?
Looking at the product description, it is still using Xcode 3 and not Xcode 4 as the development environment. Nothing wrong with that, you still learn the language etc, but IF it is a new book?, why not use the Xcode 4 environment to learn, otherwise it would be confusing to the learner who would most likely be using Xcode 4 and therefore would also be trying to get their head around the dev environment, while seeing the examples etc being done in the Xcode 3 dev environment.
The photograph at the top of the book...
which Reg reporter is it? I mean, seriously, curiosity has me going here...
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Analysis Will BlackBerry make a comeback with its SQUARE smartphones?