Ex–HBGary Federal chief exec Aaron Barr has abandoned plans to speak at the DefCon security conference in Vegas next week. Barr was due to take part in a panel discussion on 6 August but cancelled these plans in response to a threatened legal injunction by lawyers acting for his former employers, security blog Threatpost reports …
Kept me laughing for for a decade. I thoroughly recommend the going postal section.
Well said, although it has tailed off.
Even now it is a great insight to how confused people were about the internet only a few years ago.
+1 for Attrition.org
...thanks for that ;)
"Battle" in the subhead instead of "barrage"? I am disappoint.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire