Ex–HBGary Federal chief exec Aaron Barr has abandoned plans to speak at the DefCon security conference in Vegas next week. Barr was due to take part in a panel discussion on 6 August but cancelled these plans in response to a threatened legal injunction by lawyers acting for his former employers, security blog Threatpost reports …
Kept me laughing for for a decade. I thoroughly recommend the going postal section.
Well said, although it has tailed off.
Even now it is a great insight to how confused people were about the internet only a few years ago.
+1 for Attrition.org
...thanks for that ;)
"Battle" in the subhead instead of "barrage"? I am disappoint.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait