Ex–HBGary Federal chief exec Aaron Barr has abandoned plans to speak at the DefCon security conference in Vegas next week. Barr was due to take part in a panel discussion on 6 August but cancelled these plans in response to a threatened legal injunction by lawyers acting for his former employers, security blog Threatpost reports …
Kept me laughing for for a decade. I thoroughly recommend the going postal section.
Well said, although it has tailed off.
Even now it is a great insight to how confused people were about the internet only a few years ago.
+1 for Attrition.org
...thanks for that ;)
"Battle" in the subhead instead of "barrage"? I am disappoint.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED