Mozy has built iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android apps so UK users can access their backed up data stored in the Mozy cloud. Using the apps on these handheld devices, or logging on securely to www.mozy.co.uk from any internet-connected device, users can access their MozyHome/MozyPro backed up data from anywhere with a mobile …
Will they be able to inspect users files like dropbox?
Well they be able to inspect user files like dropbox?
US Gov Loves your data..
Well, Yes if the company is registered in the US. I believe that that various laws require the data to be readable by big brother.
you don't apply the elementary precaution of encrypting them first.
Reminds me of...
You must stash your moustache in a musk stash!
We call it a Mo'Stash
Until Apple releases iCloud
Then I'm sure something will change in their guidelines that will enable them to ban the apps.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun