Australia could soon be suffering a case of “too many cloud providers”, with another two companies entering an already-crowded market. Earlier this week, the Digital Realty Trust opened its doors downunder, and today, Cloud Sherpas, which first came to antipodean attention with its acquisition of New Zealand’s WaveAdept earlier …
Er, guys, it's 'Digital realty trust', not 'reality'...
Perhaps they like the weather better over here…
It sure isn't for our über-speed copper Broadband.
… and I do notice our usually daily sunshine here in Brisbane has gotten more cloudly of late.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know