Australia could soon be suffering a case of “too many cloud providers”, with another two companies entering an already-crowded market. Earlier this week, the Digital Realty Trust opened its doors downunder, and today, Cloud Sherpas, which first came to antipodean attention with its acquisition of New Zealand’s WaveAdept earlier …
Er, guys, it's 'Digital realty trust', not 'reality'...
Perhaps they like the weather better over here…
It sure isn't for our über-speed copper Broadband.
… and I do notice our usually daily sunshine here in Brisbane has gotten more cloudly of late.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account