Australia could soon be suffering a case of “too many cloud providers”, with another two companies entering an already-crowded market. Earlier this week, the Digital Realty Trust opened its doors downunder, and today, Cloud Sherpas, which first came to antipodean attention with its acquisition of New Zealand’s WaveAdept earlier …
Er, guys, it's 'Digital realty trust', not 'reality'...
Perhaps they like the weather better over here…
It sure isn't for our über-speed copper Broadband.
… and I do notice our usually daily sunshine here in Brisbane has gotten more cloudly of late.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great