Australia could soon be suffering a case of “too many cloud providers”, with another two companies entering an already-crowded market. Earlier this week, the Digital Realty Trust opened its doors downunder, and today, Cloud Sherpas, which first came to antipodean attention with its acquisition of New Zealand’s WaveAdept earlier …
Er, guys, it's 'Digital realty trust', not 'reality'...
Perhaps they like the weather better over here…
It sure isn't for our über-speed copper Broadband.
… and I do notice our usually daily sunshine here in Brisbane has gotten more cloudly of late.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Apple releases iOS 7.1 update in response to cars, complaints, vomit