Aspirational network operator LightSquared has promised to replace customers' Push To Talk kit for free as it migrates them from a bankrupt satellite to one owned by the marginally-insane wannabe national network. LightSquared says it will support the existing Push To Talk kit, which uses the TerreStar 1 satellite, until at …
Alternate business plan
1, Raise seed capital for underground lair, giant TV screen, nehru jacket
2, Threaten to crash satelite into nation's capital unless they give him "1 Million Dollars"
Do they have any tech people on staff?
Or is LightSquared just a collection of "big idea guys" and lobbyists?
// at some point, reality will intrude on their dreams of greatness (and greater profits)
Really are saving it up aren't they?
All it takes is another big splat in our direction during Cycle 24, lose some satellites, and the whole thing goes belly up. Never mind, equip some Scouts with bicycles and they'll do the messaging for you.
Not a good idea. Don't think they'll be any takers myself.
Solar Cycle 24 is not happening-the Sun has gone to sleep
Satellites are the least of LightSquared's problems. Their terrestrial base stations take out all GPS receivers within 20 KM.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle