Hot on the heels of its acquisition of digital-signature firm EchoSign last week, Adobe's Acrobat Solutions team popped another piece into its online-documents puzzle with an upgrade to its fledgling web-form creator, FormsCentral. The online tool was launched on Valentine's Day – that's February 14 to you readers living in …
Very nice and all...
But LimeSurvey does much more for the right price (GPLv2). And their cloudy service LimeService has a pricing structucture that methinks is more reasonable in some respects. No endorsement implied, although I've used the first and loved it. I've never touched the second, though.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court