Hot on the heels of its acquisition of digital-signature firm EchoSign last week, Adobe's Acrobat Solutions team popped another piece into its online-documents puzzle with an upgrade to its fledgling web-form creator, FormsCentral. The online tool was launched on Valentine's Day – that's February 14 to you readers living in …
Very nice and all...
But LimeSurvey does much more for the right price (GPLv2). And their cloudy service LimeService has a pricing structucture that methinks is more reasonable in some respects. No endorsement implied, although I've used the first and loved it. I've never touched the second, though.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL