Hot on the heels of its acquisition of digital-signature firm EchoSign last week, Adobe's Acrobat Solutions team popped another piece into its online-documents puzzle with an upgrade to its fledgling web-form creator, FormsCentral. The online tool was launched on Valentine's Day – that's February 14 to you readers living in …
Very nice and all...
But LimeSurvey does much more for the right price (GPLv2). And their cloudy service LimeService has a pricing structucture that methinks is more reasonable in some respects. No endorsement implied, although I've used the first and loved it. I've never touched the second, though.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?