Hot on the heels of its acquisition of digital-signature firm EchoSign last week, Adobe's Acrobat Solutions team popped another piece into its online-documents puzzle with an upgrade to its fledgling web-form creator, FormsCentral. The online tool was launched on Valentine's Day – that's February 14 to you readers living in …
Very nice and all...
But LimeSurvey does much more for the right price (GPLv2). And their cloudy service LimeService has a pricing structucture that methinks is more reasonable in some respects. No endorsement implied, although I've used the first and loved it. I've never touched the second, though.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat