Citrix Systems turned in record-breaking financials in the second quarter. Revenues at the application, server, and desktop virtualization software specialist hit $530.8m, up 15.8 per cent, and net income was $81.9m, up an impressive 72.3 per cent from the year-ago period. In the quarter, product license sales rose by 15.2 per …
vpx on esx too
note that netscaler vpx runs on esx too(not sure on hyper-v)
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip