Citrix Systems turned in record-breaking financials in the second quarter. Revenues at the application, server, and desktop virtualization software specialist hit $530.8m, up 15.8 per cent, and net income was $81.9m, up an impressive 72.3 per cent from the year-ago period. In the quarter, product license sales rose by 15.2 per …
vpx on esx too
note that netscaler vpx runs on esx too(not sure on hyper-v)
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015