Citrix Systems turned in record-breaking financials in the second quarter. Revenues at the application, server, and desktop virtualization software specialist hit $530.8m, up 15.8 per cent, and net income was $81.9m, up an impressive 72.3 per cent from the year-ago period. In the quarter, product license sales rose by 15.2 per …
vpx on esx too
note that netscaler vpx runs on esx too(not sure on hyper-v)
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone