Reseller minnow Avison managed to pull an unusual set of results out of the bag today, reporting operating losses that are nearly three times higher than its sales. The LSE-listed firm, which flogged its IBM Cognos business Inca Software to Logicalis earlier this year for £7.3m in cash, filed losses of £7.8m on sales of £2.6m …
What is the operational result ?
I read that they have lost more than thrice their revenue, but it is due to an investment which is supposed to bring back many times the amount invested.
In other words, this is an accounting issue, not an operations issue.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can