Reseller minnow Avison managed to pull an unusual set of results out of the bag today, reporting operating losses that are nearly three times higher than its sales. The LSE-listed firm, which flogged its IBM Cognos business Inca Software to Logicalis earlier this year for £7.3m in cash, filed losses of £7.8m on sales of £2.6m …
What is the operational result ?
I read that they have lost more than thrice their revenue, but it is due to an investment which is supposed to bring back many times the amount invested.
In other words, this is an accounting issue, not an operations issue.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby