Chip giant Intel has named Andy Bryant – its former CFO and current executive vice president in charge of its technology, manufacturing, and services operation – as vice chairman, and tapped him to become chairman of the board next May. Bryant came to Intel in 1981 after stints at Ford Motor Company and Chrysler – and I know …
Now's a good time to find out it's not about the widget - it's about the people and what the widget can do for them.
Intel needs to figure this out to move forward. They've made good widgets, but that's not the goal any more.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...