Chip giant Intel has named Andy Bryant – its former CFO and current executive vice president in charge of its technology, manufacturing, and services operation – as vice chairman, and tapped him to become chairman of the board next May. Bryant came to Intel in 1981 after stints at Ford Motor Company and Chrysler – and I know …
Now's a good time to find out it's not about the widget - it's about the people and what the widget can do for them.
Intel needs to figure this out to move forward. They've made good widgets, but that's not the goal any more.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs