Chip giant Intel has named Andy Bryant – its former CFO and current executive vice president in charge of its technology, manufacturing, and services operation – as vice chairman, and tapped him to become chairman of the board next May. Bryant came to Intel in 1981 after stints at Ford Motor Company and Chrysler – and I know …
Now's a good time to find out it's not about the widget - it's about the people and what the widget can do for them.
Intel needs to figure this out to move forward. They've made good widgets, but that's not the goal any more.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs