Amazon is gearing up to launch an Indian version of its site. The bookseller and cloud provider is already recruiting and is aiming for a team of 200 people. The company is talking to Flipkart.com, LetsBuy.com and Exclusively.in, according to The Times of India. The paper saw the first clue in the hiring of Madhu M, a senior …
We have enough problems with Royal Snail. They've even managed to lose "signed for" parcels to me in the last week.
How they'll manage out there will be interesting to watch.
You missed Ireland and Lux
In addition to the sites you mention, it also has sites in Ireland and Lux as well as (at least) development in Romania. It also runs a warehousing operation in the Channel islands.
I suggest you actually do some better research next time :)
Japan, Canada, and Japan.
Sounds awesome, by the way. I mean, access to almost a BILLION new potential customers? I'd love to be a part of it.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'