Amazon is gearing up to launch an Indian version of its site. The bookseller and cloud provider is already recruiting and is aiming for a team of 200 people. The company is talking to Flipkart.com, LetsBuy.com and Exclusively.in, according to The Times of India. The paper saw the first clue in the hiring of Madhu M, a senior …
We have enough problems with Royal Snail. They've even managed to lose "signed for" parcels to me in the last week.
How they'll manage out there will be interesting to watch.
You missed Ireland and Lux
In addition to the sites you mention, it also has sites in Ireland and Lux as well as (at least) development in Romania. It also runs a warehousing operation in the Channel islands.
I suggest you actually do some better research next time :)
Japan, Canada, and Japan.
Sounds awesome, by the way. I mean, access to almost a BILLION new potential customers? I'd love to be a part of it.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth