Nokia has set up an NFC Hub to sell NFC to businesses, both figuratively and literally, offering everything you need to wirelessly enable your PR material. Not that such enabling comes cheap, at least not from Nokia. An A4 poster will set you back £20, while NFC-enabled business cards come in at £11 each, which seems a bit steep …
1. DANGER WILL ROBINSON
This is rapidly becoming an affectation, not a solution to anything. It does rather sound as though the Nokia Asylum is now firmly in the hands of the nutjobs, not the nurses.
2. Your tag
"Near filed Communications". Really?
Near Filed Communications
Not aware of that technology - although I used to have a lot of documents on my desk that were nearly filed. Is that the same thing?
quite expensive compared to tikitag, er, touchatag
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base