Nokia has set up an NFC Hub to sell NFC to businesses, both figuratively and literally, offering everything you need to wirelessly enable your PR material. Not that such enabling comes cheap, at least not from Nokia. An A4 poster will set you back £20, while NFC-enabled business cards come in at £11 each, which seems a bit steep …
1. DANGER WILL ROBINSON
This is rapidly becoming an affectation, not a solution to anything. It does rather sound as though the Nokia Asylum is now firmly in the hands of the nutjobs, not the nurses.
2. Your tag
"Near filed Communications". Really?
Near Filed Communications
Not aware of that technology - although I used to have a lot of documents on my desk that were nearly filed. Is that the same thing?
quite expensive compared to tikitag, er, touchatag
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: Apple orders 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion