Mellanox Technologies wants customers to try its new 10GE/40GE switches and converged protocol adapters, but it can't just give hardware away like software vendors can. But what it can do is give beta testers a bundle at a steep discount designed to catch the attention of early adopters impatient for the new kit. The deal is now …
A switch with nothing existing yet to plug into it? I'm sold! Seriously though, this really does seem like it'd be just a bit of a hard sell. Of course, the smartest way to sell them is exactly what Mellanox is doing -- give early adopters a nice discount so they might buy some kit rather than waiting until September.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64