Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer's Facebook page has been defaced by mischief makers. The rudimentary hack, carried out by a group calling itself The Script Kiddies, resulted in the dissemination of a message saying Pfizer should be stopped because "they're corrupt and the damage they create is senseless". The hack was captured by …
The viagra firm may not be hard enough to beat, but the condom firm is too easy to penetrate.
"they're corrupt and the damage they create is senseless"
That's a bit stiff.
This had my spitting
I find it a bit hard to swallow !
Once someone get's access to a fan page, it's quite impossible to prevent it from happening as the user can add other users as admins and then deactivate those accounts.
Once he/she logins to Facebook with those accounts, he has access to the fan page and it will be shown as hidden as long as the account is inactive.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display