Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer's Facebook page has been defaced by mischief makers. The rudimentary hack, carried out by a group calling itself The Script Kiddies, resulted in the dissemination of a message saying Pfizer should be stopped because "they're corrupt and the damage they create is senseless". The hack was captured by …
The viagra firm may not be hard enough to beat, but the condom firm is too easy to penetrate.
"they're corrupt and the damage they create is senseless"
That's a bit stiff.
This had my spitting
I find it a bit hard to swallow !
Once someone get's access to a fan page, it's quite impossible to prevent it from happening as the user can add other users as admins and then deactivate those accounts.
Once he/she logins to Facebook with those accounts, he has access to the fan page and it will be shown as hidden as long as the account is inactive.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO