Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer's Facebook page has been defaced by mischief makers. The rudimentary hack, carried out by a group calling itself The Script Kiddies, resulted in the dissemination of a message saying Pfizer should be stopped because "they're corrupt and the damage they create is senseless". The hack was captured by …
The viagra firm may not be hard enough to beat, but the condom firm is too easy to penetrate.
"they're corrupt and the damage they create is senseless"
That's a bit stiff.
This had my spitting
I find it a bit hard to swallow !
Once someone get's access to a fan page, it's quite impossible to prevent it from happening as the user can add other users as admins and then deactivate those accounts.
Once he/she logins to Facebook with those accounts, he has access to the fan page and it will be shown as hidden as long as the account is inactive.
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods