Feeds

back to article Murdoch parliamentary pandemonium: Shock snap

We gather there's an isolated tribe of Papuan headhunters who have not yet caught up with the News of the World mobe-tapping outrage, but it's surely just a matter of time before the scandal reaches even the remotest pockets of humanity. Among the 17.4 trillion column inches dedicated to the Biggest Story Ever™, however, no one …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Happy

Love it!

Thank PlayMobil it's Friday.

Silver badge

Kudos!

I've been missing the little sweethearts!

Silver badge
Thumb Up

Great stuff

Even if it is more publicity for the pieclown.

Thumb Up

Sheer class

If only the tabloids could raise their standards this high!

Thumb Up

Excellent!

though I thought the bloke on the right may have handcuffed a senior police officer, rather than vice versa, who was wanted on a charge of not having a clue what was going on in the organisation he is supposed to run.

Could be wrong though...

Happy

Where's Optimus?

Come on - he must have been involved somewhere?!

Coat

who ate all the ...

Optimus Pies?

Bronze badge
Facepalm

About time too!

It has been too long since our last play with the bricks. Mind you, I never knew they had one shaped like a pie...

Silver badge

Not sure it's genuine

James Murdoch looks less plasticky in the photo than in real life.

Bronze badge
Thumb Up

I don't think that Murdoch had anything to do with it...

From an American standpoint, the man's media outlets are more-than-convincing as a source for unfathomable, politically motivated, blog-researching agenda pushers.

They certainly wouldn't take any foolish chances on actually researching or fact drilling.

FWIW

Paris Hilton

Book that Astronaut ...

...for LOHAN

(Written by Reg staff) Bronze badge

Re: Book that Astronaut ...

Funny you should mention that...

Silver badge

That makes it so much clearer

With no Optimus Prime on hand, of course security was a joke

Thumb Up

like buses

You wait ages for one Playmobil reconstruction, then 4 come along at once.

Keep up the good work

One "small" problem

The NASA guy is obviously trying to give ( or sell ) them a used rocket ( or Shuttle ) or maybe sell meeting space on the Space Station where Johnny will have a brainteaser with his pie ( in the sky ) Wendi probably owns all of it anyway. They left out his sale sign

Well done indeed PlayM

Thumb Up

Excellent

Good to see Playmobil back on the scene. Alice Arnold (BBC Radio 4 news reader) was at the commitee and managed to get this picture of the action just before the room was cleared: http://yfrog.com/kjeybdqj

Happy

Oooh wendi

I think I'm in love - if I was Rupert I'd be hiring 'comedians' just to take a slap. Hahaha - "could you slap him towards the shark pool for me dear?". It's lucky for you, Jonnie Marbles, that the old guy didn't have a heart attack you stupid,stupid prat

This topic is closed for new posts.