If Apple won't go USB 3.0, at least almost every other computer maker has. While eSata, Firewire 800 and Thunderbolt are certainly better for desktop drives, SuperSpeed is the only choice when you want to copy files quickly onto a stick and go. Kingston's DataTraveler Ultimate G2 is its latest USB 3.0 Flash drive, replacing the …
you say "is not a bad little mover, especially for the £30 you'll pay for it online"
which is fine, but you don't mention what capacity you get for this £30, as there are 2 different capacities shown in the images. 16 and 64 gb.
that's the price of the 16 gig model
32 gigs from £50, 64 gigs from £90
Nick Hawkesmoor, eh?
Is this some sort of conspiracy theory inducing nom de plume or a real name? Hmmmm...
Mohawk Erickson or Kickshaw Monroe?
Either way you look at it, they're whacko monikers.
Is the manufacturer limiting future improved products?
Giving your product the name "Ultimate" rather indicates that it cannot be improved. Sigh.
Re: Is the manufacturer limiting future improved products?
> Giving your product the name "Ultimate" rather indicates that it cannot be improved. Sigh.
It didn't stop Sun^H^H^HOracle with the Ultrasparc, Ultrasparc II, Ultrasparc III.....
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Even a broken watch is right twice a day: Not an un-charged Apple Watch
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast