If Apple won't go USB 3.0, at least almost every other computer maker has. While eSata, Firewire 800 and Thunderbolt are certainly better for desktop drives, SuperSpeed is the only choice when you want to copy files quickly onto a stick and go. Kingston's DataTraveler Ultimate G2 is its latest USB 3.0 Flash drive, replacing the …
you say "is not a bad little mover, especially for the £30 you'll pay for it online"
which is fine, but you don't mention what capacity you get for this £30, as there are 2 different capacities shown in the images. 16 and 64 gb.
that's the price of the 16 gig model
32 gigs from £50, 64 gigs from £90
Nick Hawkesmoor, eh?
Is this some sort of conspiracy theory inducing nom de plume or a real name? Hmmmm...
Mohawk Erickson or Kickshaw Monroe?
Either way you look at it, they're whacko monikers.
Is the manufacturer limiting future improved products?
Giving your product the name "Ultimate" rather indicates that it cannot be improved. Sigh.
Re: Is the manufacturer limiting future improved products?
> Giving your product the name "Ultimate" rather indicates that it cannot be improved. Sigh.
It didn't stop Sun^H^H^HOracle with the Ultrasparc, Ultrasparc II, Ultrasparc III.....
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS