If Apple won't go USB 3.0, at least almost every other computer maker has. While eSata, Firewire 800 and Thunderbolt are certainly better for desktop drives, SuperSpeed is the only choice when you want to copy files quickly onto a stick and go. Kingston's DataTraveler Ultimate G2 is its latest USB 3.0 Flash drive, replacing the …
you say "is not a bad little mover, especially for the £30 you'll pay for it online"
which is fine, but you don't mention what capacity you get for this £30, as there are 2 different capacities shown in the images. 16 and 64 gb.
that's the price of the 16 gig model
32 gigs from £50, 64 gigs from £90
Nick Hawkesmoor, eh?
Is this some sort of conspiracy theory inducing nom de plume or a real name? Hmmmm...
Mohawk Erickson or Kickshaw Monroe?
Either way you look at it, they're whacko monikers.
Is the manufacturer limiting future improved products?
Giving your product the name "Ultimate" rather indicates that it cannot be improved. Sigh.
Re: Is the manufacturer limiting future improved products?
> Giving your product the name "Ultimate" rather indicates that it cannot be improved. Sigh.
It didn't stop Sun^H^H^HOracle with the Ultrasparc, Ultrasparc II, Ultrasparc III.....
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait