Nasuni is offering a 100 per cent uptime guarantee for data access through its cloud filer gateway appliance. Of course, it can't actually rule out service outages, so it is offering compensation for outages if the 100 per cent uptime target is breached. In his blog, Andres Rodriguez – Nasuni's CEO – says: "We have attached …
100 'what' per cent?
per cent != percent
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait