Before you ask, this is not an iPhone being used to fry a full English. It is in fact one of the fugliest mobile cases I've ever seen. iPhone case iFry One wacky Japanese company has taken it upon themselves to create iPhone cases that look like portions of food. The realistic-looking slip-ons - or iMeshi as they're formally …
Need an iPad cover for a full English.
And one of the new Apple screens for the Northern Ireland version.
Will they do one for the German market - or does that require a 42" screen?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan