Before you ask, this is not an iPhone being used to fry a full English. It is in fact one of the fugliest mobile cases I've ever seen. iPhone case iFry One wacky Japanese company has taken it upon themselves to create iPhone cases that look like portions of food. The realistic-looking slip-ons - or iMeshi as they're formally …
Need an iPad cover for a full English.
And one of the new Apple screens for the Northern Ireland version.
Will they do one for the German market - or does that require a 42" screen?
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go