Before you ask, this is not an iPhone being used to fry a full English. It is in fact one of the fugliest mobile cases I've ever seen. iPhone case iFry One wacky Japanese company has taken it upon themselves to create iPhone cases that look like portions of food. The realistic-looking slip-ons - or iMeshi as they're formally …
Need an iPad cover for a full English.
And one of the new Apple screens for the Northern Ireland version.
Will they do one for the German market - or does that require a 42" screen?
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes