Before you ask, this is not an iPhone being used to fry a full English. It is in fact one of the fugliest mobile cases I've ever seen. iPhone case iFry One wacky Japanese company has taken it upon themselves to create iPhone cases that look like portions of food. The realistic-looking slip-ons - or iMeshi as they're formally …
Need an iPad cover for a full English.
And one of the new Apple screens for the Northern Ireland version.
Will they do one for the German market - or does that require a 42" screen?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack