I was invited to the Campus Party in Spain last week. After being told it's the biggest tech show on the planet, I could hardly turn the offer down. And, following some manic days at the show, I have to agree: there's nothing quite like it. Held each year in the beautiful city of Valencia, Campus Party is described as the world' …
That coke fridge mod is a great idea... looks great, has cooling build in, and means a few bevvies are never more than a metre away!
seem to have a regular supply of them.. definitely worth a go... although condensation might prove issuesome.
Some great event coverage there, I especially like the look of the Kinect-aided robot waiter.
Nice to see a variety of different things to do in one place.
"How they'll beat this model next year though, I'll never know."
Wait 365 days?...
Next year is a leap year, so you'll have to wait 366 days. </pedant>
Slightly more on topic, I lived in Valencia for almost a year and it's a truly amazing city. Everyone should go see it anyway.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...