I was invited to the Campus Party in Spain last week. After being told it's the biggest tech show on the planet, I could hardly turn the offer down. And, following some manic days at the show, I have to agree: there's nothing quite like it. Held each year in the beautiful city of Valencia, Campus Party is described as the world' …
That coke fridge mod is a great idea... looks great, has cooling build in, and means a few bevvies are never more than a metre away!
seem to have a regular supply of them.. definitely worth a go... although condensation might prove issuesome.
Some great event coverage there, I especially like the look of the Kinect-aided robot waiter.
Nice to see a variety of different things to do in one place.
"How they'll beat this model next year though, I'll never know."
Wait 365 days?...
Next year is a leap year, so you'll have to wait 366 days. </pedant>
Slightly more on topic, I lived in Valencia for almost a year and it's a truly amazing city. Everyone should go see it anyway.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?