Alcatel Lucent has confirmed it is investigating the best way forward for its enterprise biz, which could include offloading it to a third party. Feverish industry talk about the future of the unit – which punts enterprise switching, IP telephony and contact centre software – has been rife since April, when Siemens Enterprise …
Is there any profit? You know, that money you invent and charge and pay yourself for nothing?
What sort of a business sells a viable going concern with annual revenues of around €1bn.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE