Alcatel Lucent has confirmed it is investigating the best way forward for its enterprise biz, which could include offloading it to a third party. Feverish industry talk about the future of the unit – which punts enterprise switching, IP telephony and contact centre software – has been rife since April, when Siemens Enterprise …
Is there any profit? You know, that money you invent and charge and pay yourself for nothing?
What sort of a business sells a viable going concern with annual revenues of around €1bn.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can