Alcatel Lucent has confirmed it is investigating the best way forward for its enterprise biz, which could include offloading it to a third party. Feverish industry talk about the future of the unit – which punts enterprise switching, IP telephony and contact centre software – has been rife since April, when Siemens Enterprise …
Is there any profit? You know, that money you invent and charge and pay yourself for nothing?
What sort of a business sells a viable going concern with annual revenues of around €1bn.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court