Alcatel Lucent has confirmed it is investigating the best way forward for its enterprise biz, which could include offloading it to a third party. Feverish industry talk about the future of the unit – which punts enterprise switching, IP telephony and contact centre software – has been rife since April, when Siemens Enterprise …
Is there any profit? You know, that money you invent and charge and pay yourself for nothing?
What sort of a business sells a viable going concern with annual revenues of around €1bn.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9