Yahoo!'s revenue fell slightly compared to last year, thanks to rubbish sales of US display adverts. The portal failed to see much joy from its search agreement with Microsoft. Total revenue was $1.07bn for the three months ended 30 June 2011, a 5 per cent drop on the $1.12bn it made in the same quarter of 2010. Income from …
No! Shock! There! Then!
I thought they were already road-kill on the information highway.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder