Yahoo!'s revenue fell slightly compared to last year, thanks to rubbish sales of US display adverts. The portal failed to see much joy from its search agreement with Microsoft. Total revenue was $1.07bn for the three months ended 30 June 2011, a 5 per cent drop on the $1.12bn it made in the same quarter of 2010. Income from …
No! Shock! There! Then!
I thought they were already road-kill on the information highway.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung