Virgin Media today lauded its 100MB/s broadband service, which is now connectable to 6.5m homes - a quarter of the UK's total, it claimed. But the company confirmed that only half the nation will get access to the service, which will be completely rolled out by mid-2012. At that point, "nearly 13m homes" may, if they wish, …
100 MB/s ?
I think you meant 100 Mb/s and not 100 MB/s because 100 MB/s=800Mb/s
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…