Virgin Media today lauded its 100MB/s broadband service, which is now connectable to 6.5m homes - a quarter of the UK's total, it claimed. But the company confirmed that only half the nation will get access to the service, which will be completely rolled out by mid-2012. At that point, "nearly 13m homes" may, if they wish, …
100 MB/s ?
I think you meant 100 Mb/s and not 100 MB/s because 100 MB/s=800Mb/s
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe