Virgin Media today lauded its 100MB/s broadband service, which is now connectable to 6.5m homes - a quarter of the UK's total, it claimed. But the company confirmed that only half the nation will get access to the service, which will be completely rolled out by mid-2012. At that point, "nearly 13m homes" may, if they wish, …
100 MB/s ?
I think you meant 100 Mb/s and not 100 MB/s because 100 MB/s=800Mb/s
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month