WAN optimization appliance maker Riverbed Technology turned in a very good second quarter yesterday and decided to blow some of its cash hoard buying two companies to pump up the applications that run on its Steelhead and other appliances. The first company that Riverbed is snapping up is Zeus Technology, the maker of traffic …
Under a certain previous CEO and Chairman's reign, not Di Leo, DELL offered just over $400M... and he told DELL to stick it.
Bet the VC's love that guy. Funny, he's no longer at the helm!
Oh, yes, the info? I was there when it mattered.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know