Optus is the first Australian carrier to offer free-to-air broadcast content for recording and playback on its 3G mobile network. The Optus TV Now service enables Optus 3G customers to schedule, record and playback all 15 free-to-air digital television channels from any compatible 3G mobile device or a computing device. The …
So that's what that is...
Cool. I'd been wondering what it was since the day we got a notice not to select it during signups. It actually sounds like a useful thing - schedule a TV show to record while you're travelling and watch it when you arrive for example.
And assuming it's on par with the streaming service they already offer, it should be quite OK quality when watched on a mobile device.
MMost TV shows are 1 hour. Or am I being cynical.....
it's plenty enough time to record $#*! My Dad Says.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM