Lenovo has finally begin shipping not one but three 10.1in tablets this summer, the Chinese PC giant said today. The line up comprises the IdeaPad Tablet K1 at the consumer end and the ThinkPad Tablet for businesses. Sitting between them is the pro-sumer IdeaPad P1. The P1's distinguishing feature is Windows 7 - the other two …
Lovely engrish translation, but when are they on sale?
Lenovo has finally begin shipping not one but three 10.1in tablets this summer, the Chinese PC giant said today.
If I remember my roman numerals properly...
I'd be happy to pay £XX for it....
"But the K1 does come pre-loaded with a heap of apps and games in its 32GB of Flash storage."
PLEASE tell me these are uninstallable!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network