Lenovo has finally begin shipping not one but three 10.1in tablets this summer, the Chinese PC giant said today. The line up comprises the IdeaPad Tablet K1 at the consumer end and the ThinkPad Tablet for businesses. Sitting between them is the pro-sumer IdeaPad P1. The P1's distinguishing feature is Windows 7 - the other two …
Lovely engrish translation, but when are they on sale?
Lenovo has finally begin shipping not one but three 10.1in tablets this summer, the Chinese PC giant said today.
If I remember my roman numerals properly...
I'd be happy to pay £XX for it....
"But the K1 does come pre-loaded with a heap of apps and games in its 32GB of Flash storage."
PLEASE tell me these are uninstallable!
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats