Lenovo has finally begin shipping not one but three 10.1in tablets this summer, the Chinese PC giant said today. The line up comprises the IdeaPad Tablet K1 at the consumer end and the ThinkPad Tablet for businesses. Sitting between them is the pro-sumer IdeaPad P1. The P1's distinguishing feature is Windows 7 - the other two …
Lovely engrish translation, but when are they on sale?
Lenovo has finally begin shipping not one but three 10.1in tablets this summer, the Chinese PC giant said today.
If I remember my roman numerals properly...
I'd be happy to pay £XX for it....
"But the K1 does come pre-loaded with a heap of apps and games in its 32GB of Flash storage."
PLEASE tell me these are uninstallable!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- AT&T adds 61¢ 'Mobility Administrative Fee' for users
- Updated Reports: New Xbox could DOOM second-hand games market