Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express have all signed onto US operator consortium Isis, leaving Google Wallet with just MasterCard as a payment partner. The US operator consortium – set up by AT&T, T-Mobile USA and Verizon – has announced that the four biggest payment processors will create mobile payment applications …
"European operators reckon the logo is the key to widespread adoption of pay-by-wave"
Clearly that's the answer. I was really worried about the security and ease of use...But with the right logo that'll completely make me okay with everything and I'll be taking the water slide to work any day now.
Do you have a flag....err Logo?
Why on earth would these other payment processors sign up to a service which has no hardware on the market? Something tells me this article is missing a few details.
Remind me again
Why I would want my phone to be my wallet. Can I hide condoms and rizla packets inside my phone?
copy and paste fail?
The Google phone is also available on other networks. Other networks do exist outside of the US...
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs