EMC second quarter 2011 results are extremely good with record-breaking, double-digit growth all over the place, and only the Information Intelligence stuff down in the dumps. Second quarter (Q2) revenues were $4.85bn, 20 per cent higher than Q2 2010's $4.02bn. Net income rose to $546.5m, up a stonking 28 per cent on the $426m …
Would you like another communications medium?
See fifth paragraph.
considering Dell dumped them and was easily their biggest reseller.
Same communication medium
GP revenues doubled eh?
From what to what?
That's the question.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can