EMC second quarter 2011 results are extremely good with record-breaking, double-digit growth all over the place, and only the Information Intelligence stuff down in the dumps. Second quarter (Q2) revenues were $4.85bn, 20 per cent higher than Q2 2010's $4.02bn. Net income rose to $546.5m, up a stonking 28 per cent on the $426m …
Would you like another communications medium?
See fifth paragraph.
considering Dell dumped them and was easily their biggest reseller.
Same communication medium
GP revenues doubled eh?
From what to what?
That's the question.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK