EMC second quarter 2011 results are extremely good with record-breaking, double-digit growth all over the place, and only the Information Intelligence stuff down in the dumps. Second quarter (Q2) revenues were $4.85bn, 20 per cent higher than Q2 2010's $4.02bn. Net income rose to $546.5m, up a stonking 28 per cent on the $426m …
Would you like another communications medium?
See fifth paragraph.
considering Dell dumped them and was easily their biggest reseller.
Same communication medium
GP revenues doubled eh?
From what to what?
That's the question.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'