Toshiba has confirmed the 'Sleep of Death' bug affecting some of its Thrive Android 3.1 Honeycomb tablets. Thrive went live in the US earlier this month. It has yet to be released over here. A number of buyers in the States have complained that, after they press the power key to turn off the tablet's screen, the display never …
Whatever happened to the power of consumers, we've become beta testers for corporate giants and bitches of the content gate keepers; mafiaa, bpi etc. Time to stand up and be counted people, if your product doesn't work as advertised demand a refund.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month