Toshiba has confirmed the 'Sleep of Death' bug affecting some of its Thrive Android 3.1 Honeycomb tablets. Thrive went live in the US earlier this month. It has yet to be released over here. A number of buyers in the States have complained that, after they press the power key to turn off the tablet's screen, the display never …
Whatever happened to the power of consumers, we've become beta testers for corporate giants and bitches of the content gate keepers; mafiaa, bpi etc. Time to stand up and be counted people, if your product doesn't work as advertised demand a refund.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS