Toshiba has confirmed the 'Sleep of Death' bug affecting some of its Thrive Android 3.1 Honeycomb tablets. Thrive went live in the US earlier this month. It has yet to be released over here. A number of buyers in the States have complained that, after they press the power key to turn off the tablet's screen, the display never …
Whatever happened to the power of consumers, we've become beta testers for corporate giants and bitches of the content gate keepers; mafiaa, bpi etc. Time to stand up and be counted people, if your product doesn't work as advertised demand a refund.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids