The music world is a difficult cookie to crack. In most cases, all revenue is funnelled into a cigar-smoking businessman's pocket after a group of robots churn out some pre-programmed bollocks. But when the robots are programmed to act like humans and not the other way around, things start to get interesting. Here we see the ' …
"Droids are back in town"?
Is that by Tin Lizzy?
Ha! That cello reminded me of my old Epson dot-matrix printer. It used to make noises like that all the time... without the cello, though.
This is not a title
Looks like its powered by Linux. See the penguin on the guitar neck.
This isn't me, I'm not mechanical...
Mechanical Animals might have been more apt.
Check out Pat Metheny's Orchestrion project.....
I volunteer not to be in the audience if this lot start stage diving.
Done 3 years ago in New Zealand; keep up, people!
Marilyn Manson "gothic anthem"?
Hah! Manson's about as gothic as that GaGa trollop.
All the same, pretty cool performance for a bunch of robots.
I contacted the Trons' creator and he said he said the Marilyn Manson guy has been in touch and acknowledged the Trons as an influence, so it's all good :)
btw if you prefer early 80s post punk to 90s cod industrial, the Trons are probably more your cup of oil
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market