Hackers claim to have broken into the UK fansite of Lady GaGa before extracting the names and email addresses of thousands of her fans. SwagSec claimed it had targeted GaGa because the famously gay-friendly star had supposedly made a less than enlightened comment about the value of gay people in society. The group uploaded a …
Of course she's not going to make any comment.
Because she wants nobody to her POKER FACE (She's got to love nobody) ...
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (Mum mum mum mah)... P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (Mum mum mum mah)...
Okay. I'll piss off. Coat with the Faith No More live CD in the pocket? Thank you Because I reckon Mike Patton's version of the song pisses over her Ladyship's.
I don't get these hacktivists
Or 'cocks' as I like to call them. White hats do it for the props, black hats do it for the $$, these lot just seem to enjoy endangering ordinary people.
Ostensibly they did this to 'go after Gaga', however she/her label aren't remotely affected by this. All it does is to put a whole bunch of identity information freely into the public domain. I say again, cocks.
Have a pint for your good taste in music ;)
Imagine the shame
Outed as a fan of that publicity-whore.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- FreeBSD abandoning hardware randomness