Huawei Technologies could soon be named as preferred supplier for New Zealand’s NZ$1.5 billion Ultrafast Broadband Network deployment. The UFB project, run by government-owned Crown Fibre Holdings, had stalled on its year-old equipment vendor selection, but is understood to be close to an announcement. The network-in-waiting is …
"US$40 million developing a new 40 hectare dairy farm in China"
Are they developing the farm in the middle of a city? :)
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?