Chinese search giant Baidu has done a deal with three of the biggest Western music labels. It has signed an agreement with One-Stop China, a company owned by Sony Music, Warner Music and Universal Music. The deal covers MP3 downloads and streaming of Chinese and international tracks. Baidu will pay per track played or …
Big noise monopoly cuts a deal with big totalitarian monopoly so they can say that the PRC is not stealing music anymore.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base