Punchd, a loyalty service on mobile phones, was acquired by Google last week for a speculated US$10 million. The start-up is expected to beef up Google Wallet, the search engine's mobile commerce offering. For businesses, Punchd allows them to acquire information about customers. Users are alerted by email when a loyalty reward …
This is not irony, this is things going according to Google's plan. Donate resources to educational institutions so that students get hands-on experience with your platform, then reap the rewards.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can