Punchd, a loyalty service on mobile phones, was acquired by Google last week for a speculated US$10 million. The start-up is expected to beef up Google Wallet, the search engine's mobile commerce offering. For businesses, Punchd allows them to acquire information about customers. Users are alerted by email when a loyalty reward …
This is not irony, this is things going according to Google's plan. Donate resources to educational institutions so that students get hands-on experience with your platform, then reap the rewards.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer