The combined crews of space shuttle Atlantis and the International Space Station's Expedition 28 have wrapped the unloading of the Raffaello multipurpose logistics module. The module is now packed with 5,666 pounds (2.57 tonnes) of waste and scrap kit, and will be moved back today to the shuttle's cargo bay. Once that's done, …
...it's not a question of where it grips it!
> The module is now packed with 5,666 pounds (2.57 tonnes) of waste and scrap kit
I think you mean "is now packed with 0 pounds of waste and scrap kit."
A bit sad, really.
The last shuttle leaves the ISS, completing its last mission... as a garbage scow.
Scotty would be pissed!
BBC Shuttle Tracker broken
The BBC Shuttle tracker seems to be broken. Briefly after refreshing the shuttle is shown separately, but after a second re-docks to the ISS.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked