The combined crews of space shuttle Atlantis and the International Space Station's Expedition 28 have wrapped the unloading of the Raffaello multipurpose logistics module. The module is now packed with 5,666 pounds (2.57 tonnes) of waste and scrap kit, and will be moved back today to the shuttle's cargo bay. Once that's done, …
...it's not a question of where it grips it!
> The module is now packed with 5,666 pounds (2.57 tonnes) of waste and scrap kit
I think you mean "is now packed with 0 pounds of waste and scrap kit."
A bit sad, really.
The last shuttle leaves the ISS, completing its last mission... as a garbage scow.
Scotty would be pissed!
BBC Shuttle Tracker broken
The BBC Shuttle tracker seems to be broken. Briefly after refreshing the shuttle is shown separately, but after a second re-docks to the ISS.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt