The crew of space shuttle Atlantis have said their farewells to the residents of the International Space Station, and closed the hatches between the shuttle and the orbiting outpost for the last time. Commander Chris Ferguson, pilot Doug Hurley, and mission specialists Sandy Magnus and Rex Walheim were joined by ISS commander …
Astronauts are clearly very clever people...
...so why didn't they realise the flag was back to font?!
@Astronauts are clearly very clever people...
> ...so why didn't they realise the flag was back to font?!
Well, it was the right way round from where they were looking from
"why didn't they realise the flag was back to font?!"
From the perspective of the astronaut nearest the flag, it's actually upside down! As we all know, this is a distress signal! They are trying to let us know that mothballing the shuttle program is part of our secret alien overlords' plans...<CLICK> No Carrier
Your Hair Is So...
...beautiful in microgravity.
That one pretty female surrounded by 9 healthy males... Get's me thinking.
One of the items I'll never cross off my bucket list: weightless sex. *sigh*
I think it is amazing that people can orbit the earth while just hanging around in T shirts. And that Russians and Americans are happily in the same space ship. Back in '81 when the first shuttle launched, we all half expected to be nuked in a USSR/Nato war. Yuri G would have been pleased.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...