Adobe Systems has acquired the online electronic-signature and signature-automation provider EchoSign. "We're extremely pleased to announce that EchoSign is now part of the Acrobat family," enthused EchoSign CEO Jason Lemkin and Adobe Acrobat headman Kevin Lynch in a post on the just-acquired company's blog – and, yes, that's …
Will this help reduce the number of bugs in Adobe products?
Bet that feeds another bit of bloat into the acrobat viewer
My agency uses a similar company Rightsignature for everything and it saves us so much time. If you haven't checked out esignature before, it will change your life. Such an awesome concept. I just hope Adobe doesn't turn Echosign into another failed acquisition.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS