Adobe Systems has acquired the online electronic-signature and signature-automation provider EchoSign. "We're extremely pleased to announce that EchoSign is now part of the Acrobat family," enthused EchoSign CEO Jason Lemkin and Adobe Acrobat headman Kevin Lynch in a post on the just-acquired company's blog – and, yes, that's …
Will this help reduce the number of bugs in Adobe products?
Bet that feeds another bit of bloat into the acrobat viewer
My agency uses a similar company Rightsignature for everything and it saves us so much time. If you haven't checked out esignature before, it will change your life. Such an awesome concept. I just hope Adobe doesn't turn Echosign into another failed acquisition.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA