Adobe Systems has acquired the online electronic-signature and signature-automation provider EchoSign. "We're extremely pleased to announce that EchoSign is now part of the Acrobat family," enthused EchoSign CEO Jason Lemkin and Adobe Acrobat headman Kevin Lynch in a post on the just-acquired company's blog – and, yes, that's …
Will this help reduce the number of bugs in Adobe products?
Bet that feeds another bit of bloat into the acrobat viewer
My agency uses a similar company Rightsignature for everything and it saves us so much time. If you haven't checked out esignature before, it will change your life. Such an awesome concept. I just hope Adobe doesn't turn Echosign into another failed acquisition.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats