Adobe Systems has acquired the online electronic-signature and signature-automation provider EchoSign. "We're extremely pleased to announce that EchoSign is now part of the Acrobat family," enthused EchoSign CEO Jason Lemkin and Adobe Acrobat headman Kevin Lynch in a post on the just-acquired company's blog – and, yes, that's …
Will this help reduce the number of bugs in Adobe products?
Bet that feeds another bit of bloat into the acrobat viewer
My agency uses a similar company Rightsignature for everything and it saves us so much time. If you haven't checked out esignature before, it will change your life. Such an awesome concept. I just hope Adobe doesn't turn Echosign into another failed acquisition.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders