Adobe Systems has acquired the online electronic-signature and signature-automation provider EchoSign. "We're extremely pleased to announce that EchoSign is now part of the Acrobat family," enthused EchoSign CEO Jason Lemkin and Adobe Acrobat headman Kevin Lynch in a post on the just-acquired company's blog – and, yes, that's …
Will this help reduce the number of bugs in Adobe products?
Bet that feeds another bit of bloat into the acrobat viewer
My agency uses a similar company Rightsignature for everything and it saves us so much time. If you haven't checked out esignature before, it will change your life. Such an awesome concept. I just hope Adobe doesn't turn Echosign into another failed acquisition.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers