Sir Paul McCartney joined the impressive roster of celebs greeting the crew of space shuttle Atlantis today, following Elton John and Michael Stipe's musical messages to space earlier this week. Following a blast of Good Day Sunshine, McCartney chirped: "Good morning guys! Wake up! And good luck on this, your last mission. Well …
Kill me now
First Elton now Macca - I bet the Atlantis crew have left via the airlock, sans space-suit
There's still Sir Cliff to come
my tax dollars at work
I wonder how much all this nonsense costs, as the Repubs demonstrate that _now_ they have the fortitude to say no. Where was that fortitude eight, nine years ago when the Shrub wanted to go after Sadam.
Oh yeah, and get off my lawn.
I really feel sorry for the astronauts...
...in their orbital torture chamber.
It's been a hard day's night. And I've been workin' like a dog
Would have been more appropriate, considering their schedule and mission...
Oh well, an opportunity lost
Once, just once I wish they could've roused the crew with a wake up call from Rita Moreno!
"HEY YOU GUYS!"
(Obvious icon used)
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast