Android tablet makers will get their mitts on Honeycomb 3.2 at the end of the month, possibly maybe early August instead, it has been claimed. To be fair, it's not Google that's saying so, rather the inevitable moles within Taiwan's contract manufacturing community, who say that's what the tablet makers themselves are …
"Android tablet makers will get their mitts on Honeycomb 3.2 at the end of the month, possibly maybe early August instead, it has been claimed."
We probably won't see it running on anything until 2014
too much salt
A recent study showed that too much salt probably isn't that bad for you after all
(apart from that, there are much better tasting things than salt)
too much salt....
Not according to the Daily Mail last week which said that studies have now proven that there are no long term health benefits to reducing the amount of salt in your diet after all.
"death rates appeared to be higher in those with lower sodium levels."
Rather reminds me of
the ongoing efforts of the Daily Mail to separate all items in the world into those which cause or cure cancer.
Asus already have it...
...as they're testing a build for the Transformer now.
Well, according to Twitter, which is probably a bit more conclusive than some anonymous tipster.
If Asus have it I bet the others do.
Fail because your mole seems to be a bit out of the loop.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst