Android tablet makers will get their mitts on Honeycomb 3.2 at the end of the month, possibly maybe early August instead, it has been claimed. To be fair, it's not Google that's saying so, rather the inevitable moles within Taiwan's contract manufacturing community, who say that's what the tablet makers themselves are …
"Android tablet makers will get their mitts on Honeycomb 3.2 at the end of the month, possibly maybe early August instead, it has been claimed."
We probably won't see it running on anything until 2014
too much salt
A recent study showed that too much salt probably isn't that bad for you after all
(apart from that, there are much better tasting things than salt)
too much salt....
Not according to the Daily Mail last week which said that studies have now proven that there are no long term health benefits to reducing the amount of salt in your diet after all.
"death rates appeared to be higher in those with lower sodium levels."
Rather reminds me of
the ongoing efforts of the Daily Mail to separate all items in the world into those which cause or cure cancer.
Asus already have it...
...as they're testing a build for the Transformer now.
Well, according to Twitter, which is probably a bit more conclusive than some anonymous tipster.
If Asus have it I bet the others do.
Fail because your mole seems to be a bit out of the loop.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account