Games based around movies have a reputation (most would say justly deserved) of seldom living up to their silver screen counterparts, while those timed to debut simultaneously with their movie counterparts have an even worse success to failure ratio. It might not come as a massive shock to anyone out there then, that Captain …
sounds like a dog.
So which one is worst? DNF or Cap America?
The plural of Nazi is, er, Nazis. No apostrophe required.
From a Grammar Nazi.
Blimey - Godwin in comment 1.
Re: Apostrophe abuse
go get 'em, Cap!
I just love it when America saves the world! Gosh, golley, jee whiz, we're all great heroes! Chuck Norris would be proud. No worship required.
So it's based on the Batman engine then ?
But dumbed down, rendered imprecise and buggy, badly animated and without anything actually interesting enough to keep it worth playing.
So basically, I should buy Batman : Arkham Asylum if I want to have fun ? Thanks for the tip.
A modest proposal for when the review object is *that* pony. Why not have a, ahem, "shit list" where the names of everything not worth more than, say, 40% get posted? It was clearly not worth the dignity of a full review. I took one look at your mark and hopped straight to the comments section to write this without bothering to give the piece itself more than a cursory glance. I have to say that I sympathise - it cannot be much fun to have to review something like this.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack