Apple's next 11.6in MacBook Airs will incorporate 128GB SSDs across the range and arrive with 4GB of memory as standard. They'll debut late next week. The 13.3in model, which already comes with a 128GB SSD, will get the Ram boost too. Apple MacBook Air 11.6in The spec suggestion comes from Concord Securities analyst Ming-Chi …
3G modem already
The only thing that prevents an air being a great on the go notebook is the lack of a 3G modem option. Dongles just don't cut it from either an aesthetics or convenience or reception point of view.
Original Intel Core 2 Duo 2.13 GHz Macbook Air with --- backlit keyboard. As I found out when chatting with a friend in the dark. "Can't see keyboard". "Hit the keyboard light button", "I don't have one" (MBA 11") .
Where's the St Steve icon when you need it ? All hail his Noodly Appendages (oops, sorry wrong religion).
is this news?
News Alert!! news Alert!!
Speculation has it that new laptop model will have faster CPU, more storage and more RAM!!
Updated product has better / faster components.
Pictures at 11.
Other news: Rain wet, French cars unreliable, Rupert Murdoch a git.
Bears defecate in woods!
I for one am very excited about this. Have been considering an 11" air but was specking it up to 4Gb RAM and 128Gb SSD, so if this now comes as standard (hopefully without a price increase!) then happy days :-)
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan