Sony has restyled its Walkman W series, its wearable MP3 player that's now washable too - the company has the notion you won't take it off after running, you'll wear it in the shower too - 25 per cent lighter, and gains the word "Sports" to increase its sales appeal to the sedentary. Sony Walkman W Aspirational? Sure is. Sony …
excellent device, don't mistake it for sports or swimming only.
Its great in the rain or if you just sweat a lot, for whatever reason.
been waiting for the next version.
I have the original version which was reputed to be quite water sensitive, so I'd use a hat or take it off whenever it started to rain.
But there's nothing as great as a walkman with no cables that could break or develop intermittent contacts.
My old one has great sound quality, holds like 300 songs, charges fast, and is now the only walkman I use. All my iPods are in a drawer in the cellar.
This is one of very few products I'll be standing in line for. Surprisingly, its from Sony...
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR